Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm Back

Roxie wants to know where the heck y'all have been.


I have decided to return to the fantastic world of blogging. There is no real reason for my return, the plot line is similar to that of Superman Returns. I left, I am back and there is not going to be a detailed explanation. However, I do not have an alter ego who looks exactly like me and lives in the same city that I do who also left abruptly and returned unexpectedly but people have yet to deduce that he and I are the same person. How quickly I digress. This blog is not going to be extensive, there is too much to describe since the hasty closing of Jimbo's Blog Shop. I will put up some photos and tell everyone that I am glad to be back. Did you miss me? By the way, I am thinknig of starting a Ponzi scheme, let me know if you are interested in investing.


Here's some stuff that happened since I've been away:





I took up hiking. Here's me resting on the Appalachian Trail.





Dan Matt and I took a hike over the July 4th Holiday. Join me next time?



You could see beautiful vistas like this one!



Or walk through a forest that is full of Pacasandra! It is beautiful when they bloom in June.





Jer and Charlene got married!!





It was a beautiful wedding.





Jer tried to tongue kiss me.....





I got excited!!




I hung out with family.

Have you seen this man dance? It is like John Travolta (from Saturday Night Fever, not from Face Off) in the body of a 68 year old man.

Joe and Sarah got married. Congrats!!



The Cianciolo family got bigger.





Jer and I went to Nashville to watch the Browns get destroyed by the Titans.





Norah started to grow up.



And Char got more beautiful!

12 comments:

Rachel Elek said...

YEAH! By the way, I'm in on the Ponzi scheme.

Jim Elek said...

Sweet! i'll need your last paycheck from the old place and your first paycheck from the new place as proof that you are dedicated to investing your financial future in my Ponzi scheme. Plus you'll need to recruit 4 additional people to join. I am pumped that this is getting off the ground, usually people are less willing to invest in my Ponzi schemes!!

Rachel Elek said...

This is actually Rachel. Josh left that comment under my sign in name!

Welcome back to the blogging world! I enjoyed the update and all of the pictures!!!

Hiking, huh? That's great! I wish I would be more physically active.

Looking forward to future posts!

Anonymous said...

I don't think that it is necessary to comment every time I read a Blog. So I won't leave a comment now.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Fonzie.
Dad
P.S. I read often, contribute seldom; if ever.

Tim and Deane said...

Hurray! You're back!

I think you saw wild Rhododendrums growing in the mountains. Pachysandra is the stuff that grew low to on the ground in Mr. Cowalski's flower bed under his living room window. You were probably thinking of him when you wrote that.

Tim and Deane said...

Are the little people coming back too?

Jim Elek said...

Yeah it was Rhododendrons. A forest full of pachysandra is probably much less majestic. Thanks all for reading my new blog and making a comment. More people need to be like Josh and get in line for my Ponzi scheme. The little people may not be a theme for this new blog, some people actually think I do it for insincere, unkind reasons. I am thinking of a new theme, possible serial killer related. Maybe I'll introduce people to a new inmate in each new post. I have not yet decided what it will be. Maybe that will be my next poll. By the way, y'all need to participate in the poll.

Anonymous said...

please...no serial killers you crazy man!

- char

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I thought you said you were starting this blog again ????????
One posting does not qualify as re-starting

Dad Elek

Tim and Deane said...

More, more, more....

we want more, more, more

please, no serial killers. that is too scary.

my verification word is flayfies